출처: William Easterly (2014). The Tyranny of Experts: Economists, Dictators, and the Forgotten Rights of the Poor. Basic Books.
- William Easterly: divine right of kings is now development right of dictators (Guardian, Mar 2014)
- Of Technocrats and Autocrats: Review of Bill Easterly’s Tyranny of Experts (David Roodman, Mar 2014)
- Authoritarian Development and Systems Thinking (Hans Stoisser, Mar 2014)
- Authoritarian vs Technocracy History (Governmentvs.com)
- HAYEK’S AND MYRDAL’S STANCE ON ECONOMIC PLANNING (ROBERT NADEAU | DEPARTMENT OF PHILOSOPHY, UNIVERSITÉ DU QUÉBEC À MONTREAL, Mar 2002)
- An American Passion for Tyrants (David Rieff | The New York Review of Books, June 2014)
- Book Review: Development Without Representation (Kentaro Toyama | ... )
- Book Review: 'The Tyranny of Experts' by William Easterly (WSJ, Mar 2014)
- The Tyranny of Experts and other development myths (Oxfam, Mar 2014)
- Why Bill Gates Can't Solve Problems For The World's Poor (Oscar Abello | FastCoExist.com, Mar 2014)
- The New Tyranny: How development experts have empowered dictators and helped to trap millions and millions of people in poverty (William Easterly | Foreign Policy, Mar 2014). an excerpt.
some excerpts or readings