출처: Heiner Ganßmann, Doing Money: Elementary Monetary Theory from a Sociological Standpoint (Routledge 2012)
1. Problems and their setting
- 1.1 Capitalism
- 1.2 Money, a veil?
- 1.3 Money, a symbol?
- 1.4 Money, a language?
- 2.1 Language and money
- 2.2 Everyday use of money
- 2.3 Prices and the metric of money
- 2.4 Money as things vs. money as pure information
- 2.5 Money as a social relation?
- 3.1 Contingency and interaction
- 3.2 Origins and acceptability of money
- 3.3 Quantitative price determination
- 3.4 Money and uncertainty absorption
- 3.5 Credit
- 3.6 Money, credit and crises
- A.1 Money and inequality according to econophysics
- A.2 Money and the state