2016년 10월 30일 일요일

Dic/ fall into



1. To descend or drop(,) freely or effortlessly(,) into something.
   To descend(,) or drop freely or effortlessly(,) into something.

  • I was so tired that I went to my bedroom and fell into bed.
2. To come to assume a configuration, pattern, or order.
  • The lines of text fell into neat rows.
  • After a quick meeting, our plans fell into place. (cf. fall into place, click into place)
3. To come upon, receive, or become involved with something, esp. by chance.
  • They fell into a lot of money unexpectedly, so they bought a new car.
4. To undergo a change of state or emotion, esp. a negative change.
  • I took one look at my class schedule and fell into a bad mood.
  • The tenants complained when the apartment building fell into disrepair.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기