출처: F.A. Hayek (Lawrence H. White 편집), Collected Works of F.A. Hayek, vol. 12: The Pure Theory of Capital, 2007년 재판.
- CF: [발췌: Hayek's Maintenance of Capital in] Profits, Interest and Investment & Other Essays
- CF: A ReviewㅡCameron M. Weber (2011): The Collected Works of F.A. Hayek, Vol. 12: The Pure Theory of Capital, Review of Political Economy, 23:4, 623-626
Part Ⅰ: Introductory
- 1 The Scope of the Inquiry | 2 Equilibrium Analysis and the Capital Problem | 3 The Significance of Analysis in Real Terms | 4 The Relations of This Study to the Current Theories of Capital | 5 Nature of the Capital Problem | 6 The Duration of the Process of Production and The Durability of Goods: Some Definitions | 7 Capital and The "Subsistence Fund"
- 8 The Output Function and The Input Function | 9 The Continuous Process of Production | 10 The Position of Durable Goods in the Investment Structure | 11 The Productivity of Investment | 12 Planning for a Constant Output Stream | 13 Compound Interest and the Instantaneous Rate of Interest | 14 The Marginal Productivity of Investment and the Rate of Interest | 15 Input, Output, and The Stock of Capital in Value Terms | 16 The Marginal Value Product of Investment: The Problem of Attribution (Imputation) | 17 Time Preference and its Effects with Constant Returns on Investment | 18 Time Preference and Productivity: Their Relative Importance
- 19 The General Condition of Equilibrium | 20 The Accumulation of Capital | 21 The Effect of the Accumulation of Capital on the Quantities Produced and on Relative Prices of Different Commodities | 22 The Adjustment of the Capital Structure to Foreseen Changes | 23 The Effects of Unforeseen Changes and in Particular Inventions | 24 The Mobility of Capital | 25 "Saving", "Investment", and the "Consumption of Capital"
- 26 Factors Affecting The Rate of Interest in the Short Run | 27 Long-Run Forces Affecting the Rate of Interest | 28 Differences between Interest Rates: Conclusions and Outlook
Appendix 2: The "Conversion of Circulating Capital into Fixed Capital"