─ If you say that something is easy or too easy, you are criticizing someone because they have done the most obvious or least difficult thing, and have not considered the situation carefully enough.
- That's easy for you to say ...
- It was all too easy to believe it.
─ used for saying that it is very easy to make a mistake or to do something that will cause problems.
- For most people it is all too easy to put on weight.
- It is all too easy for someone in authority to think that they are better than everyone else.
─. It's easy (for someone) to do something: used for saying that someone thinks a situation is simple, when it is really very complicated or difficult:
- It is easy for people in cities to think that small towns have no crime.
- It's easy to forget that many problems remain to be solved.
─ That's easy for you to say: (SPOKEN) used for telling someone that although something may be easy or simple for them, it is not easy or simple for you.
...... COBUILD, Macmillan