■ [N-VAR] N of n, n N △A supply of something is an amount of it which someone has or which is available for them to use.
■ (often plural) an amount available for use; stock
- The brain requires a constant supply of oxygen...
- Most urban water supplies in the United States now contain fluoride in varying amounts.
■ [N-UNCOUNT] △Supply is the quantity of goods and services that can be made available for people to buy. (BUSINESS)
- willingness and ability to offer goods and services for sale
- the amount of a commodity that producers are willing and able to offer for sale at a specified price
- Prices change according to supply and demand.
 money supply
■ [N-UNCOUNT] usu the N △The money supply is the total amount of money in a country's economy at any one time. (BUSINESS)
- They believed that controlling the money supply would reduce inflation.