- He is weighing the possibility of filing criminal charges against the doctor.
- She spoke very slowly, weighing what she would say.
- The company will be able to weigh up the environmental pros and cons of each site.
... Cobuild (네이버)CF. Dic: weigh in
1. (hash out) to think about carefully ㅡ Synonyms: consider, debate, deliberate, moot, turn over. Type of: hash out. Similar to: study
3. (show consideration for) to show consideration for; to take into account ㅡ Synonyms: consider, count.
CF. The American Heritage
3(a). To balance in the mind in order to make a choice; ponder or evaluate: weighed the alternatives and decided to stay.
3(b). To choose carefully or deliberately: weigh one's words.