2018년 1월 16일 화요일

Dic/ 'just outside my window' with some figurative sense?

Some examples ...


─ As I woke up with the buzz of the traffic just outside my window, I realized that a humdrum day was about to start.  .... link


─ Screech owls raised a clutch just outside my window last year, [I] am looking forward to their return this year, I heard the trill just the other night. ... link

─ the leader hose completely broke off of the main hose reel, which makes this entire hose reel useless. There was no pressure put on the leader hose to make it snap off, it just simply came off, and I'm unable to reattach it. Of course, I'm just outside my window of return with Amazon, so I can't get my money back ... link


─ Also you really had to be just outside my window to see that my phone was in my hand. During this 1.5hr ordeal of verifying insurance and other paperwork, I counted 6/7 other cars being pulled over. ... link


─ Surrounging is also quite apocalyptic with unfinished construction work just outside my window ... (Airbnb, the remark deleted)


─ Indian mythology has been around forever. But generating curiosity afresh in the genre of mythology based fiction is a challenge that Indian authors constantly face. ( ... ) Originally, I did a whole lot of content writing for news websites as wellas academic papers. The pay wasn't bad and the hours were flexible but still, I felt my career was not shaping up the way I wanted it to. It was around this time that I decided to work on my first book, Arjuna: Saga of a Pandava Prince. The first step is always the hardest and it can be terrifying when the spectre of faiure looms over you, but I am glad that I did not give up or turn back. ( ... ) A Kauthuvam is a dance ritual dating back to the 17th century ( ... ) I have performed in many shows ( ... ) While the song was playing at full blast, I remember how an army of peacocks ( ... ) gathered as far as the eye could see on the terrace and just outside my window  ... [link lost]


─ Thank you for the information. I play a lot of games. So ideally I want the 4G signal from literally just outside my window (literally 5cm away) to be available on the mobile network box I get. I do not even get 3G inside the house.  ... link


─ I'm reading a book on crow behavior (well, corvids generally, but most of the authors' studies have been on American Crows) and see interesting stuff all the time just outside my window in Seattle. Hiding behavior, deliberate use of the same approach and exit patterns to conceal actual destinations, and other interesting things ... link


─ Berlin is one of the biggest capitals in Europe. Do you know that it's 9 times bigger than Paris? Big city means many places to check out and more time to get from one place to another ... Fesrsehturn (TV tower) is another landmark of the city. Being the tallest tower in Germany, it's located in Alexanderplatz, and can be seen, throughout central and some suburba districts in Berlin. I almost dropped my jaw when I saw this beauty just outisde my window. .... link


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기