1. Prepositioning (Language Log, June 2015)
... I was surprised and wondering how 'preposition' could be used as a verb and what it could mean. ...
2. "America is prepositioning battle tanks with our East European NATO allies to counterbalance Russia." (Thomas L. Friedman | NYT, June 2015)
3. How pre-positioning can make emergency relief more effective (Les Roopanarine | Guardian, Jan 2013)
- pre-positioning locally procured relief items in area vulnerable to natural disaster can save lives.
- In response, relief items were pre-positioned in Senegal, Cameroon and Ghana.
- A huge amount of money needs to be made available upfront for pre-positioned goods.